Wednesday, January 14, 2015

(563) 332-2555 Alexis, Illinois Roll Off Dumpster Rental


The Weight Or Density Of Your Waste May Limit Your Dumpster Size Options



The weight of some waste materials can limit your options for dumpster size as large volumes of heavy materials such as roofing shingles, dirt, concrete, brick, cinder block can NOT be deposited in the larger containers.  Because of safety concerns and Department Of Transportation regulations limiting the weight of garbage trucks on public streets and highways, heavy materials need to be disposed of and transported in smaller quantities.  Specifically, 20 yard dumpsters are the largest dumpsters that can be used for the disposal of roofing shingles, and 10 yard dumpsters are the largest that can be used for the disposal of dirt, concrete, cinder block, asphalt, bricks, etc.

3 comments:

  1. My grandparents recently passed away, and my siblings and I are in the process of cleaning out their house. Before this, I hadn't been in their basement for years. When I went down there, I was amazed how much junk was there. There is no way we will be able to fit all of this in one trash bin, or even two. I think it would be a really good idea to rent a dumpster, and get rid of it all in one load.

    http://www.roadrunnerwaste.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good to know that there is a limit on dumpster rental sizes. Did not know that this was a thing and is something that I definitely needed to know about. At least they want to make sure that these dumpster rentals are a safe weight. It is probably the best thing that you can do.
    http://www.keithkrupennyrolloff.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This information is quite useful, I truly enjoyed. dumpster rental prices

    ReplyDelete